Saturday, October 31, 2015

Time Travel

I looked up today and realized that it is the last day of October. I'm flabbergasted at how quickly this year is passing. I have not been hobbying a lot this summer. The extent of it has been reading blogs, playing a few games with Rhys and assembling and priming models for the winter, in hopes of Curt running another Analogue Painting Challenge.

I need to get back in the habit of posting here, clearly. That means I need to get in the habit of playing games and painting, which seems like a pleasant obligation.

Conway Castle
So as a place holder, here's a picture of Conway Castle, looking out over the river, taken from the highest point of the town walls.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck if the challenge goes ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fran. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

      Delete
  2. Aaron, you have been silent far too long.
    Looking forward to seeing wargaming activity documented here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan. I'm determined to do stuff that's worth posting again.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...