Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Painting - Giant spiders for Rangers of Shadow Deep

This entry is six giant spiders from the Nolzur's line of D&D minis.


This is two sets of three, though they are creepy enough that I think the human brain doesn't like to focus enough on them to tell that there are duplicates.


These are painted to look like the Zosis-Geniuculatus, which is a very handsome spider. Mine were real enough looking that when I tried to show one to Owyn he ran away swearing and refused to come near me until I set it down and convinced him it was a toy.


While these are used in Rangers of Shadow Deep, they will also see use for D&D since the party keeps encountering giant spiders.


I'm pleased with the creepy factor on these and I think they'll be great looking on the table.

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...