Monday, March 09, 2020

Painting - Zombie re-paints

I just finished off two re-paints of two pre-painted Wizkids D&D zombies. Rhys likes to buy the blind buy boxes of the D&D miniatures and sometimes he gives me the ones he doesn't want or thinks I need.


These are pretty bad models. Soft detail and bendy plastic. On the other hand, they were fast to paint and they are two more zombies for Rangers of Shadow Deep. Depending on the cards you draw you can easily end up with a LOT of zombies on the table.


The one on the left is a Chult zombie while the one on the right is some sort of named zombie or ghoul. I didn't really pay attention since they'll just be zombies in our games.


This one is the complete re-paint. You can see the soft detail in this shot. They are both Vallejo Dead flesh with an Agrax Earthshade wash over them. It's quick and easy.


This also gives me my first square on the Wargame Hobby Bingo card. I'm going to have to pick up the pace since we're already in March.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...