Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Painting - Challenge XIV - Jyn Erso, Grime and B1s

  This week's entry is Grime the Goblin Wizard, Jyn Erso and more B1's for Star Wars Legion. Jyn will be transporting me back to the entry room as Grimes is a new acquisition. 

I actually finished Jyn a few weeks ago but was saving her to help me move around the library.

Jyn is a great model in game. She's surprisingly good in melee. 





I'll use Jyn to board Sarah's cart and take me back to the entry hall.


Grime is my younger son's Goblin Wizard for Pathfinder. We started a new campaign to try out the rules and I didn't have the right model. I ordered this and it came in on Saturday, for our Sunday game. I painted him that evening so that he was ready for action.


This is a plastic model from Next Level Miniatures. I had never heard of them but this is a solid, and reasonably priced miniature.

There is a ton of detail on this face.

The last entry is more B1s for Star Wars Legion. These are the rest of the Purple squad and then more squad attachments.

Purple squad, minus the two I did last week.

The base squad is six models, which is bigger than average for the game. They can take two attachments. There are four heavy weapons that take up one slot and seven other models. This round gives me three of those options, B1s of various flavors. There is a droid with a red head on the left and a yellow head on the right. 


The additional droids for blue and red.


The whole bunch. This is all of the B1s for the first three squads. I have to paint up the other options as well, then five more units of these. Blarg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...