Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Painting - Rhys - Challenge XIV entry

 This week is a mix of Sci-fi (Star Wars Legion) and Sci-Fi. First off I'm finally done with the elves. This is the wizard for them. She was really hard to paint. 

There is so much detail on this model. I tried really hard to make her look right but she was very hard. Dad showed me a sculpture where it looks like she is wearing something over her face and this model has the same thing. (edit: the Veiled Virgin by Giovanni Strazza)

She has parts of the model going in all different directions.

I'm really glad to have the elves done. I was saving this one for last because she made me so nervous with how hard she'd be to paint.


Next up is an elf that I'm using for Pathfinder and a knight in a bucket helm.

The elf is an Oathmark elf my dad gave me and let me build by myself. I used one of the shields from the GW elves.

The knight is a Bones model but the other one is really cool. My dad got a lot of Oathmark models and I really like elves.

Bones in the bone cold winter.

This is a Bones bandit or rogue. he's out in the snow, so I put snow on the base and on his hood/cloak thingy.

The snow on his back. It looks better from farther away.

I was surprised that we had snow cover but Dad found an old package of GW snow that I was able to use for this model.

This next one is a metal miniature. She's going to take me on the library cart from the first room to the Sci-Fi section.

Dad didn't know he gave me this one. (Editors note: I did not, in fact, give him this one, wretched child. She is a great model though so I understand why he grabbed her).
 

We think this one is a rogue from the Rangers of Shadow Deep line. She's really cool. 


Next up is more Bones. These are all female models that dad gave me. They are also in the snow/winter.




I was all over the place this week. I also have some more role playing models.

The Tortle and viking go with the rogue. Dad printed these for me.


The last entry is some Star Wars Legion models. This is two commanders, a crashed X-Wing pilot and some droids. Dad made me go back and add more paint to the commanders.

Before on the commanders.


And now after I added more paint to the two commanders.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...