Monday, February 19, 2024

Painting - Rhys - Oathmark elves and fantasy Bones

  This week I painted more elves. And some more fantasy Bones. These are Oathmark elves and I like them a lot better than the GW ones.

These are Oathmark from Northstar. I bought them and put them together all by myself.

These were fast to assemble and easy to paint. 

My Dad had these red tufts and I loved them.

This box comes with 30 models in it. It is the Elf Light Infantry. It doesn't come with spears but Dad had extras and let me have them. I did ask him to help me clean the mold lines off, since that is really hard (and boring).


I am building these as 10 archers, 10 sword and board and 10 spear and shield. I had a couple of left over shields for the GW elves so I used two here.

These were way more fun to paint. They are simple with just enough detail to make them interesting.

The next three are Bones fantasy models that Dad gave me.

These are the first generation soft bendy plastic that hate primer.

I did these in the winter theme again.


All together this is 13 x 28mm models x 5 pts = 65 pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...