I re-read this blog last night, just to see where I've been. That's the main reason I'm keeping it, to help myself track this hobby. Here's some themes I took out of it.
1. I need a deadline in order to paint.
2. A goal of 20 models a month - painted is reasonable.
3. I love terrain.
4. I need more pictures.
5. If you want to do something someone has to organize it.
Based on these five things here's what I am going to aim for.
1. I am currently in a six week league at Collectormania. I am going to aim to have my Haradrim list painted by the end. This is a stretch goal, to say the least. It will put me way above the 20 a month, but what the heck.
2. I am going to paint more than 20 models in January. I only have a week and a half left so I'd best get cracking. February is going to be the same story.
3. I am going to make some Harad specific terrain. This will be done after the current league round.
4. I will take my camera to the shop tomorrow night (Thursday) and I will take pictures of my games.
5. I want to play in a campaign. I have been planning to build a 3-D campaign map for the last couple of years. My goal will be to complete that by the end of April. That way we can play a campaign out in the league, two rounds from now.
So, nothing to grandiose but definitely some stretch goals there.