Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Long gone but not forgotten

It has been over a year since I last updated.  I had to run off and fight a real war and that took up pretty much all of my time.

I'm back now.  I have hobby time.  I might even have the desire to work on this blog.  I have not played much in the last year.  I have gotten in two games of LotR in the last two weeks.  I have joined a league and that encourages regular play at least once a week.  I am hoping to get some Warhammer fantasy games in as well as exploring some of the historical rule sets out there.

For LotR I bought a new Harad army right before I deployed.  I got them assembled and basecoated.  The development of that army will probably be the core of this blog for the next few months.  Just like the last time I was actively working this blog, I'm building up for Mayhem in the Mountains in September.  That gives me a lot of time get them painted and to play test the hell out of them.

I'm also going to work on some terrain for the army; perhaps enough for a table at MitM.  I have a Bree table which I can contribute if it's needed but I would like to have a table for the new army as well. 

So, I hope to be hitting this space with battle reports, painting progress and terrain construction.  We'll how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...