Saturday, January 26, 2013

Manufacturer Links - 28mm Early Imperial Romans

Continuing my pages with manufacturer links, this one is all of the folks who make Early Imperial Romans.  As always, if you know of some that I missed, please leave me a comment and I will add them in.



1st Corps
A&A Miniatures
Aventine Miniatures
Black Tree Designs
Crusader Miniatures (Mostly Republican but light and command would work for EIR)
Essex Miniatures
Gorgon Studios (Command models)
Gripping Beast
Imago Militis (Sold through North Star)
Old Glory
Renegade Miniatures (Republican but Velites might be appropriate)
Tin Soldier UK
Wargames Factory (Cavalry)
Wargames Foundry
Warlord Games

Color codes:
Green - I've bought this/done business with them and it was positive.
Red - I've bought this/done business with them and it was negative.
Black - I'm interested but have not done business with them, yet.

(Essex and Tin Soldier added thanks to BigRedBat.)

2 comments:

  1. Essex, Tin Soldier and Newline have ranges. Also Crusader have some EIRs in their Rank and file section.

    Cheers, Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon. I'll add those up. I appreciate the information.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...