Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Painting - Hoplite Command for Mortal Gods

These are the final four models, for now, to allow Owyn and I to play Mortal gods.



These are a Lochagos and a flute player for each army. The flute player doesn't actually have a role in the game and will just be there to be mobile scenery. The models are all, again, Warlord Games (Immortal Miniatures). These command models are the best in the range in my opinion.


The decal sets I bought from Warlord Games didn't have decals for these shields so I'm giving some thought to how I want to handle them. The red one may just get done as a Spartan with a red Lambda free handed on. The other will probably be done as an Athenian Marine with a blue and white check around the outside and an anchor or owl in the center. Once I decide and get them painted I'll post an update, but for now they are ready to play.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done, will be taking up Mortal Gods very soon.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...