Monday, January 13, 2020

Painting Progress

This group of models is the last of 2019. They are the Abyssal Dwarf Slave Orcs from Mantic that I painted for my son's birthday. I still need to do the slave master and his ugly dog to finish the unit off, but his was eighteen orcs completed. The keen eyed among you will notice that there are not 18 orcs on the base. I saved off four to make the next unit that much faster.

14 Orcs, ready for the battlefield

These are painted in steel, bronze and red with Rhys' high school colors for the shields. This is just the first of many units for this army, especially considering Mantic are releasing new units in February and Rhys is already drooling over them.

Another front shot.
The batteries for my camera won't seem to take a charge so these are all I could get before the battery died. I may taking pictures with my phone until I can get a new one.

From the rear. Units don't run away in KoW so not a sight to be seen often.
I'm, generally, painting one unit for a game then moving to another; cycling through until I get back to the first. I'm hoping to keep interest this way. I've gotten a lot done so far this month, so it's promising at least. More to follow soon as I figure out my temporary photo situation.

3 comments:

  1. Good to see that you are still being productive. I find working through units a bit of a chore, so like the idea of cycling through several on the go at once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it seems to be working. I have four more units in the photo queue and a bunch of bits and bobs.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...