Saturday, January 25, 2020

Painting - Warrior and Wizard

This is a quick post with two models completed. They are not for any particular project but they were sitting around and looked like they would be quick to bang out. Both are Reaper Bones. I've painted another one of the sword guy before so now there are two.



The colors are consistent with a warrior priest and a warrior with a flaming sword that I already painted. I'm sort of half-assedly thinking of them as a party out of a monastery, sent to right wrongs and steal the neighbor's silver for the abbot. I also have a slew of followers for them, so I may make something of them before long.


For now these two will just stand on the shelf. They are available for D&D or to be used in Rangers of Shadow Deep or some skirmish set as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...