Thursday, March 19, 2020

Painting - Rebel Land Speeder for Star Wars Legions

This entry is a rebel land speeder for Star Wars Legion, from Fantasy Flight Games.


I really like this kit. I have no idea how effective it will be, but I wanted one.


Rhys and I were going to be playing in an escalation league at Collectormania starting later this month. The first month each army is 350 points. A normal game is 800, and that will be the final tally after four months. The idea is that you paint your entire army and the points jump each month gives you time to paint new units. Right now that has slid a month to the right but we'll see how long that goes on for. More time to paint minis though.


I have to paint both my army and Rhys' as well as an imperial army that our friend Armando is going to be borrowing. It comes out to about four units and a hero for each army, not too much to bite off.


The problem is that I can't bring this unit at 350 points. I should have spent my time painting something else. I just couldn't resist it.


This is rigged up as an anti-armor vehicle, with the ion gun on the front deck and the missile launcher. it seems to me that it will be fragile and probably die quickly, but so does everything else in the rebel list.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...