Monday, January 08, 2024

Painting - Rhys - Challenge XIV

  This entry is mostly Space Marines. I also have some more of the yucky to paint elves. I'm also adding my second Denethor model, a Greek hoplite and some Chaos Dwarf (Abyssal Dwarf) artillery.

First up are more of my new Space Smurf army.

My dad got me this model in Canterbury when he was in the UK in 2022. He built if for me right before the Challenge.

I don't know what this does in 40k but I love the model.


I can switch out the weapons but only painted this one so far.

I think I want decals but I haven't decided yet.


My next model is a High Elf archer. I still don't like these models. I can't wait to be done painting them.





Next up is a Reaper Bones model my dad gave me. He might be an elf warrior for Pathfinder of just another fighter.

I liked painting him better than the archer.



Next up is five more Space Marines. These are a lot of fun to paint and I like these models a lot. My dad didn't mind putting them together as much as he did the elves.



Here are close-ups of the Sergeant.




I also finished another five elves. The first archer was done last Sunday and I finished these on Friday.



Next up is another Denethor model. This one is brand new. My dad went to Warhammer World three weeks ago and got his one for me. Now I have two but this one is when he is trying to burn himself and Faramir and is rescued by Gandalf, Pippen and Beregond. This is for the Front Desk and New Acquisitions.




Next up is a Greek hoplite that my dad gave me. He said the Warlord hoplites suck and I'll hate painting it. He was right. But it was easy. This got me the history desk.





The last model is an Abyssal Dwarf (Chaos Dwarf) flame thrower crew from Mantic Games. My dad and I play Kings of War and my army is Chaos Dwarfs. This guy rolls 15 dice so it's really scary.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...