Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Painting - Rhys for Challenge XIV

  I completed some more models after my last entry was ready to go. First off is two more of these elves. I'm really close to being done with them. 

Two more leaders. One for spears and one for bows.


There's not a lot to say about these that I haven't already said. I am painting them all a little bit different.


Next up is three more of the warband I just bought. These are really cool models and I'm already trying to find more. My dad says I need to find a deal because they cost a lot.


Dad says these would be great for a Mordheim warband. He showed me some tables people made and it looks like a really cool game.


The last three are three more Bones from dad. They were fun to paint. They have so many different models that you can find anything you need for a game.

I liked painting the flaming sword the most out of all of these.


So that's it for this week. Not as much done as I usually do but dad was out of town so I was helping Mom around the house more than normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...