Saturday, February 29, 2020

Blogging - Hobby Bingo

I've seen Hobby Bingo on a couple of blogs as a way to drive certain hobby activities during the year. I'm not sure how interested I am in some of the categories on this card, that I found, but that's part of the challenge. If I follow through with this then next year I'll have to put some thought into making my own card.


Here is the card I'm going to use. It comes from last year's card used by Rob Hawkins at Rob Hawkins Hobby He has a 2020 card, which I may use for 2021, who knows?

My goal will be to be able to get a couple of rows on this. A black-out (all squares covered) would be amazing, but we'll have to see how this goes. I think this will force some hobby activities out of me that I don't normally engage in; or at least that's my hope.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the bingo card. I thoroughly enjoyed doing this and will have another go next year, once the castle is out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The castle project is amazing. Not that you had time, but you probably could have filled a bingo card with all of the different aspects of that build.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...