Sunday, March 26, 2017

7th Challenge retrospective

Another Challenge is down in the books. For the first time I didn't make my goal. I just had too many other things vying for my attention this year. Still, it was a very productive Challenge and I'm happy with my progress.

The whole bunch, blurry but all there.



EIR Command and velites along with Blood Bowl team.
6mm Sci/Fi and 3mm X-Wings for Star Wars Armada.
Dwarfs (not the cannon).
Two Celt warbands and some Javeliners in front of Uruk-Hai and Trolls.
ECW Pike & Shotte regiment, two extra stands and command.
Role playing characters. There's a nice variety now.
My ugly mug. I'm even wearing my UK sweatshirt in the spirit of cross Atlantic cooperation.
While I didn't manage to make my goal I did enjoy this year a great deal. As always my fellow Challengers blew me away with the quality of their work. I am also not feeling burned out from all of the painting, so hopefully I can keep the momentum going now that the Challenge is over.

This is also the first year that I have been in first place, however briefly.


6 comments:

  1. Goal or no goal, the importance is that you moved a sizable chunk of figures from their unpainted state to painted and had fun while doing so. That is success! Your blue shielded Celts really pop out from the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Jonathan. I'm not too worried about the goal, the competition is really with myself. I also like that blue shielded regiment a lot. Thank you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...