Saturday, February 15, 2020

Painting - Giant Beetles - Reaper Bones for Rangers of Shadow Deep

Here's two giant beetles for Rangers of Shadow Deep. Again, like the rat swarm and giant ticks, these are stand ins for the giant rats, which I have just found.


These are, again Reaper Miniatures Bones models. The one on the left is sitting on a 25mm base, for scale. I painted these to look like the Goliathus goliatus since that just screamed Giant to me.


The two models are identical and painted up quickly. Once I have giant rats these will get retired to the D&D stable to be pulled out for low level parties.


6 comments:

  1. These are a little creepy but nicely painted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Creepy is good since they are trying to eat our hero's faces.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope they have utility across multiple games now that they're "alive".

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...