Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Painting - Giant Ticks for Rangers of Shadow Deep (Reaper Bones)

This entry is two giant ticks from Reaper Miniatures Bones series. I painted these up for Rangers of Shadow Deep when I couldn't find my giant rat miniatures (GW Skaven), though I've now found both the giant rats and some ROUSs (Rodent's of Unusual Size) that I will get painted and on the table.


There's not a lot to say about these. They look like giant ticks. They are about the size of a quarter and are two of the same model.



The models in RoSD are optional, use whatever you have. It's been great seeing all of the people interpreting the same scenario in different ways. Gnolls, kobolds, orcs, evil humans, all used as the same monster in various people's games. The variety of terrain is also impressive. This game has really gotten me thinking in terms of how to pull off great looking tables. Because it's a skirmish game you can easily go terrain heavy and really make it look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...