Monday, February 06, 2012

Four Month Plan II

My original plan, found here, is going to have to change a little bit.  The new source books change things a lot.  I'm going to have to react to that, so...

Goal 1:  Have my entire Harad army painted.  This is not going to be done by the end of the league as I have to figure out what my new army is likely to look like.  I'm not going to paint figures that will not be making it into the list, long term.  I'll keep working on spears and bows and Abrakhan Merchant's Guards, since I know they will be in the list.  The rest will have to wait.



Goal 2:  Paint more than 20 models in January.  Failed.  I got eleven models done.  I'm aiming for at least 20 for February and I'm not to worried about getting more since I don't know what my army is going to look like.

Goal 3:  Make Harad specific terrain.  This is still in the works.  I'm not planning on working on it during this league but I have been doing some design work for it.  I'm still excited about this.

Goal 4:  More pictures.  This is working out well.  I'm remembering my camera and I'm taking pictures.  I'll chalk this one up as a win.

Goal 5:  Build a 3-D campaign map by the end of April.  I still want to do this.  Design work has commenced but not construction.  I may have time now that I'm slowing down on my army.

Overall most of my goals are still intact.  There are some changes coming to my army list, so my painting schedule has to adjust to that.  Otherwise, I'm still happy with them and will keep on plugging away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...